15 August 2005

Note:

When not out adventurising for and writing up the new series, I'm currently rebuilding both the Iceland Diaries and Iceland Diaries II for this blog. I'm also re-doing all the photos.

Please don't ask when they'll be done. I'm doing it as fast as I can.

If anyone knows how to make blogspot show only an initial paragraph or two and put the rest of the writing in a clickable area, please let me know. The content is too huge to load 10 entries at a time.

Þakk þér kærlega.

Attention spammers and other crapflooders: I delete both manually and using automated scripts. Kill yourselves.

4 Comments:

At Mon Aug 15, 09:16:00 pm UTC, Blogger Basf Willy lol said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Mon Aug 15, 09:54:00 pm UTC, Blogger jaybee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Mon Aug 15, 10:02:00 pm UTC, Blogger Hubert said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Thu Aug 25, 08:23:00 am UTC, Blogger mauricegibson3652 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home